- CREATED BY A BOARD-CERTIFIED CARDIOVASCULAR SURGEON: Bee Formula was created by a Board-Certified Cardiovascular Surgeon using ingredients that support wellness and overall good health*
- IMMUNE BOOSTER: Bee Formula contains powerful anti-oxidants and bioflavonoids to help support the human body’s natural immune system. Helps your body’s naturally occurring immune system to fight off ailments and bolster your defense against cold and flu symptoms. It helps your body protect itself.*
- NATURE’S ENERGY SOURCE: Start off your daily routine the right way without caffeine or processed sugars. Help your body with natural ingredients to get a balanced, refreshed feeling from one of nature’s best energy sources, honey.*
- ORGANIC HONEY: Bee Formula contains organic honey which is harvested at the source in order to maximize freshness and potency. Bee Formula is gluten-free, Paleo-friendly and contains organic honey and propolis.*
- AMAZING BLEND OF INGREDIENTS: Bee Formula contains amazing natural ingredients like organic honey, organic propolis, bee pollen, acerola, guarana and elderberry.*
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED: Bee Formula supports not only the native honey bee population because it is sustainably sourced but also the overall global ecosystem by maintaining and promoting honey bee populations.
Unleash the power of mother nature and #supportbeehives! Bee Formula contains organic honey is rich in anti-oxidants. These include phenolic compounds like bioflavonoids. Anti-oxidants are known to act as free radical scavengers in the body and support good health. Research has shown that anti-oxidants may be associated with decreased risk of heart attacks, strokes and some types of cancer. Studies have shown that the consumption of honey may modestly reduce blood pressure in some individuals. Honey has also been linked to positive effects on cholesterol levels and lower triglyceride levels. Possibly because of its anti-bacterial effects, honey has been used effectively on minor burns and skin wounds. Honey has also been used for centuries to sooth sore throats and suppress coughs.
Bee Formula also contains organic propolis which is a powerful natural product produced by honey bees in Brazil. Propolis is a resin and is sometimes called bee glue. In the wild, bees use this natural resin to protect their hives from larger intruders like insects as well as micro-organisms like fungi and bacteria. Ancient civilizations like the Persians, Roman and Greeks have been using propolis for its healthy properties for nearly 2,500 years. Like honey, propolis contains numerous anti-oxidants and bioflavonoids which support wellness and your body’s natural occurring immune defenses. These elements help fight free radicals and maintain wellness.
Our Bee Formula also contains organic bee pollen. Some authors have called this ingredient “the best superfood on the planet.” Unfortunately, it is little known to all but the most knowledgeable in the nutrition space. Sometimes called “nature’s multivitamin” it has been touted for its natural ability to provide a boost in energy because it possesses vitamins and protein. Components found in bee pollen include essential amino acids, magnesium, B vitamins and calcium. Again, this incredible, naturally occurring substance possesses anti-oxidants which have anti-inflammatory properties. This characteristic has been leveraged for those with seasonal allergies in easing their symptoms. People with digestive issues may also find bee pollen to be helpful as a daily dietary supplement. Bee pollen is yet another component of Bee Formula which supports the immune system. Like all flavonoid rich anti-oxidants, bee pollen is believed to assist in good cardiovascular health. Also because of its anti-inflammatory effects, bee pollen supports good prostate health in men who may experience frequent urination.
Acerola exists in nature either as a small tree or a shrub-like bush. This species bears a red berry somewhat resembling a cherry which is rich in Vitamin C. As most of us know, Vitamin C helps to prevent Vitamin C deficiency and scurvy. This Vitamin has also been implicated in assisting your body’s innate immunity in fighting off common colds.
Guarana in Bee Formula Honey is also loaded with anti-oxidants with a profile similar to green tea. Guarana has been associated with greater focus and decreased fatigue. The guarana in our honey superfood is caffeine free.
Elderberry is a wonderful natural source of vitamin C. Elderberry has been used since ancient times to maintain good health. It is often used as a dietary supplement to help the body fight cold and flu symptoms. This ingredient is from the Sambucus tree which is a flowering plant. Elderberries are rich in anti-oxidants giving them an anti-inflammatory action. The flavonoids in elderberry have been associated with supporting healthy cholesterol levels as well as heart and blood vessel wellness. Elderberry has also been tied to a healthy immune system.
Do not feed to children under the age of 6 years. Do not consume is you have an allergy to bee products, honey or pollen. Do not consume if you are pregnant or breast feeding without the consent of your obstetrician or other physician. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Organic honey, Organic Propolis,Bee pollen, Acerola, Guarana, Elderberry
As a dietary supplement, adults are suggested to take 1 TSP each morning. Children 6-12 years of age may take 0.5 TSP each morning. For optimal results take daily.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.